Kelly Rowland plans to "eat, eat, eat" over the festive season.
The 'Down for Whatever' singer has been based in the UK while judging pop star search show 'The X Factor' in recent months but now the TV series is over, she is looking forward to a family Christmas in the US.
She said: "I'm going to eat, eat, eat. I love to cook so I'll probably make some sweet potatoes and my mama cooks amazing food.
"I'm just looking forward to spending time doing nothing with the people that I love. My mama has really missed me being around."
Kelly is particularly looking forward to taking time out to be with the younger members of her family, because they get so excited during the holidays.
She added: "I've been so busy this year with my album and 'The X Factor' and touring, so it'll be nice to spend time with my nieces and nephews."
Kelly will be particularly looking forward to eating over Christmas because she usual sticks to a healthy eating plan and rigorous exercise regime to stay slim.
She previously said: "I work out every other day at least. If you don't then I don't think you see the rewards. Even if you can get 30 minutes of cardio in every other day you'll see a big change in yourself.
"I am a big believer in keeping the body toned and there's a great diet called the 80/20 diet, which means you make sure 80 per cent of the stuff you eat is good and the other 20 per cent is your choice. It's great."
Need some tips on how to prepare the perfect festive feast? We've got the tips to impress your guests without the stress!