Deen Woodman is the quintessential Marketing specialist in Fmcg Trade and Brand Activations marketing and is a lover of fitness, fashion and sport. Following the Presenter Search on 3 competition he has taken a key interest in media and entertainment. Since then Deen is persuing his passion as an avid spokesperson and MC, which is the latest addition to his career.
GLAMOUR chatted to the Deen to tell us 5 things you didn't know about him;
1. I’m a musician. Lol. Yes, you read right. I played the trumpet since I was 9 years old and at one stage was seriously going to make a career out of it. I played with the Cape Town Philharmonic Orchestra for 3 years and Royal School’s grade 8 qualification. I also toured Wales and Scotland when I played with the Stellenbosch University Orchestra.
2. I love Soccer! Cape Town City for the win! And in the premier league I am an avid Manchester United Fan!
3. I can move my ears back and forth. lol. No seriously I can. It’s a thing 🤣
4. I’m the youngest of three kids. I have a brother who is 9 years older than me and a sister who is 8 years older. They still nag me that I was the mistake and that they were planned. Good mistake if you ask me.
5. I am coloured even though people don’t seem to think so. I was born and raised in Westridge Mitchells Plain in a family of 5. My Dad taught me one thing to never forget, “Always remember your best is never good enough, there is always someone out there hungrier than you, more courageous than you and smarter than you. So, don’t stop learning and never stop pushing”.