Charles Tanqueray was a pioneer who was in pursuit of the world’s finest gin, his pioneering spirit then led to the creation of Tanqueray NºTEN, a liquid that set the standard as the first ultra-premium gin. The fresh citrus heart gin, Tanqueray NºTEN is a small batch gin - the first ever to be distilled with whole, fresh citrus fruits instead of the rinds alone, which gives the gin its citrus heart and brings out more flavour in your cocktails.
Tanqueray NºTEN’s recipe is based on the traditional Tanqueray London Dry’s perfectly balanced botanicals: Coriander, Juniper, Angelica and Liquorice, together with whole fresh Citrus and Chamomile flowers to create a sophisticated Citrus taste. The perfect balance of these botanicals create the ultimate martini. The sublime Tanqueray NºTEN takes its name from the distillery's number 10 still, known as 'Tiny Ten’ which makes it a small batch gin. Dating back to the 1930s, this small pot still was originally used as an experimental or trial-run. It’s no wonder why Tanqueray NºTEN is the first white spirit to be inducted into the San Francisco World Spirits Hall of Fame.
TANQUERAY NO.TEN GRAPEFRUIT JULEP
- 50ml Tanqueray No.TEN
- 5-6 mint leaves
- 50ml pink grapefruit juice
- 20ml sugar syrup
1. Make as a mojito over crushed ice. Garnish with a mint sprig.
- ● 37,5ml Tanqueray No. TEN
- ● 20ml Freshly squeezed lime
- ● 10ml Rose syrup
- ● 15ml Raspberry syrup
- ● 15ml Aperol
- ● 12,5ml Cellulose/egg white
- ● Fresh raspberries Instructions:
- Dry shake the cellulose/egg white in a cocktail shaker.
- Add fresh lime juice, rose syrup and raspberry syrup.
- Shake & strain into a chilled shallow top cocktail glass.
- Garnish and serve
Not For Persons Under The Age of 18