The eagerly-anticipated ULTRA South Africa 2020 concert, presented by Budweiser, will kick-off in Cape Town on Friday, 28 February before finishing off in Johannesburg on Saturday, 29 February.
The phase 1 artist line up which features a stacked roster of legendary artists making their festival debuts, alongside veteran acts returning for another year of high-octane performances was announced late last year.
Since the first edition in 2014, ULTRA South Africa has consistently boasted the world’s most talented DJs, unparalleled stage designs, and top tier production, and the 2020 festivals will be no exception.
This year’s festival will be headlined by international renowned crowd-pleaser, DJ Snake alongside South Africa’s very own Black Coffee as they will be mesmerizing and blowing fans away at ULTRA SA’s Main Stage.
The international acclaimed duo will be joined by time-traveling global DJ superstar STEVE AOKI who would be making his first ULTRA SA appearance.
Aoki was recently ranked one of DJ Mag’s Top 10 DJs in the world, and SA Ultranauts are in for a treat with his thunderous performance.
Following a mind-blowing performance on the main stage of Ultra Japan, flying back into Ultra SA for the third year, Dutch superstar Afrojack will also be dazzling the fans. Afrojack will be joined by another international acclaimed superstar Jeffrey Sutorius. Fans of the darker shades of electronic music, ULTRA’s award-winning underground brand RESISTANCE will return to offer groovy house and techno vibes from headliner Jamie Jones.
The Hot Creations label-head and respected tastemaker will be making his South African debut, and will undoubtedly mesmerize audiences with his melodic brand of house and techno.
The RESISTANCE brand continues to grow internationally with sold out shows in Ibiza and Latin America.
Given that tickets are now flying off the shelves, GLAMOUR and ULTRA South Africa are giving away 5-double general access tickets to see your favourite international and local acts.
All you have to do is fill in the form below;
- This competition is for South Africans only (Cape Town and Johannesburg)
- Tickets are non-refundable and cannot be redeemed for cash
- Tickets are not for sale to those under the age of 18, and winners need to be 18 years and older
- Tickets only include entrance into the event. Any extras will be at your own cost (food, drinks, merchandise etc)
- Transport to the event is not included
- ID is required upon entry at the festival
- The prize may not be sold, bartered or transferred
- By entering this competition, you acknowledge all of the following rules
- To enter please supply full name, ID number, email address & cell number.