Stand a chance to win one of 2 Catrice make-up hampers and tickets to an exclusive luxury event hosted at the The Stock Exchange Apartment Hotel in Woodstock, Cape Town.
On 28 September 2019, The Stock Exchange Apartment Hotel and partners will be celebrating women with an exclusive luxury event.
Guests will be treated to free express manicures, a mini massage and expert hair & make-up touch ups courtesy of Catrice. Signature gin-based cocktails will be flowing in exclusive lounges and the venue will be filled with a variety of upmarket brands to discover and explore.
At the event, you will be welcomed with a crisp glass of Promosso Frizzante and receive a gift hamper valued at over R1 200 filled with special treats, products and loads of vouchers to redeem at the event!
This is a not to be missed women only experience and limited tickets are available! Tickets are priced at R250 per person and can be purchased by clicking here.
For a chance to win one of 2 Catrice make-up hampers and 2 sets of double tickets to the event valued at R1 500 each, answer the question and enter your details below.
This competition expired
The competition closes at midnight on 20 September 2019. Winners must collect their prizes at the event.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Prizes may only be collected at the event. No prizes will be shipped to the winners.
2. Accommodation, flights and travel to and from the event is not included in the prize.
3. I confirm that I am over 18 years of age.
4. I accept that this is an event for women only and no men and under 18’s will be allowed access
5. I accept that no children will be admitted to the event.
6. I accept that I will not be allowed access to the event should my ticket not be presented at the door for guest list purposes.
7. I accept that attendance at the event is at my own risk and WrappedUp Brand Solutions, The Stock Exchange Apartment Hotel and any of the exhibitors will not be held responsible or liable for any loss, damage or harm to my person or property.
8. I accept that my ticket is non-refundable and not transferable unless arranged and agreed in writing with WrappedUp Brand Solutions as organisers of the event.
9. WrappedUp Brand Solutions reserves the right to deny admission should the above terms and conditions not be adhered to, as this is an exclusive event.