Langa released his new single Love Lost recently
Soon after he released his recent single Love Lost, we got a chance to chill with our Man Candy Forever singer Langa Mavuso.
We asked the rising musical star to share 10 things most people don’t know about him. We also put the interview he had with our brothers at GQ below so you get to know him even more.
1. I’m incredibly shy
2. I’m deathly afraid of chickens
3. I was a dancer for the 2010 FIFA World Cup opening ceremony
4. I studied drama for my first 3 years at the National School of the Arts
5. I’ve collaborated with British singer Grace Carter for a Pete tong remake of Youssou N’Dour’s 7 seconds
6. I was selected as the DEEZER Next artist for 2020: the only one from South Africa
7. I can sleep anywhere at anytime
8. I prefer physical vinyls over streaming
9. I used to be a Model UN debater in high school, and I thought I’d pursue a career in politics after I left high school
10. I sang the African Union Anthem at the 2018 NBA Africa game
WATCH The GQ Live Chat below;
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by GQ South Africa(@gqsouthafrica) on May 29, 2020 at 7:00am PDT