We spotted this look on the runways of the Chrisitan Dior HC 2012 show. We could just imagine wearing it with a lashing of liquid liner, so we asked our beauty team just how to get this loose and sexy ‘do:
1. Run a dollop of volumising mousse through the strands of your hair for extra body.
2. Make a side parting and loosely tong your hair to create a few carefree waves.
3. Gather your hair and create a low, unfussy bun at the nap of your neck, leaving a loose piece in the front section of your hair for an oh-so-sexy twist.
Don’t worry if the strands fall out of place – the look is supposed to be messy!
Get the look!
Our fashion intern, Robyn, came into work today with the cutest hairstyle. Perfect for a hot summer’s day when you want to keep your hair out of your face without doing an everyday bun, we asked her and our senior beauty assistant, Gina, how to recreate this fabulous but really simple look!
1. Make a side parting and pull your hair over to the opposite shoulder.
2. Create a French plait along your hair line by pulling in more hair as you work your way down to just behind your ear (if you aren’t sure how to do this, ask a friend). Then secure with an elastic band.
3. Create a loose side bun by twisting your hair from the tail of your plait. Secure with loads of hair pins.
4. Accessorise with a cute clip