DARK CHOCOLATE ICE TRAY BOMBS
(Serves 6 – 8)
What you’ll need
- 2 tbsp nut butter (almond or macadamia)
- 4 squares Lindt 85% dark chocolate
- 60ml coconut oil
- 1 tbsp vanilla essence
- Chopped almond, pecan or macadamia nuts
- Place the nut butter, chocolate, coconut oil and vanilla into a bowl and microwave on high until the mixture is melted (roughly 1 minute). Mix the ingredients together well.
- Pour the mixture into ice-cube trays and pop in a blueberry or two and a few sprinkles of chopped nuts.
- Put the ice trays into the fridge for the mixture to set hard. Then just pop one out whenever you feel like a sweet snack!