Blues in shades from sky through to midnight, white, red, carlingue grey, black and pink were the colours for the day. Floral and multicoloured patterns were seen adorning the tweed, denim, leather, lace, guipure, tulle and silk fabrics. The silhouettes alternated between strict straight lines and fluid fuller shapes.
Apart from the ethereal clothing, the other thing that really caught our eye was the incredible, mask-like makeup. Although the look can’t be replicated exactly for daily use, the colours, shapes and ideas can easily be transformed into a gorgeous wearable look. CHANEL gave us the inside scoop on the exact products they used, so you can be inspired and experiment with them!
- VITALUMIERE AQUA Ultra-Light Skin Perfecting Makeup SPF15
- ECLAT LUMIERE Highlighter Face Pen
- CORRECTEUR PERFECTION Long Lasting Concealer
- POUDRE UNIVERSELLE LIBRE Natural Finish Loose Powder
- LES BEIGES Healthy Glow Sheer Colour SPF15
- LES 4 OMBRES “Tissé Smoky” (N°246)
- LES 4 OMBRES “Tissé Jazz” (N°244)
- ILLUSION D’OMBRE “Mystério” (N°102)
- LE VOLUME DE CHANEL “Blue Night” (N°70)
- ROUGE COCO BAUME
- ROUGE COCO SHINE “Rêveuse” (N°477)
- LA BASE COAT
- LE VERNIS “Intemporel” Limited Edition
- LE TOP COAT
For more beauty tips and tricks, click here.