Desigual means “to be different” in Spanish, and was established in Barcelona in 1984. Now in Sandton City, the inimitable brand is all about people who believe in the power of creativity as a way of life, celebrating love and loving differently. Desigual is known for its playfulness and is famous for the individuality and unique character of its creations.
At Desigual, their motto defines what the Glamour girl is, and that is to “just be you”. With warmer days fast approaching, Desigual is all about summer, because summer is a lifestyle and a state of mind. One that’s filled with colour, light garments, afternoons at the beach, splashing in the pool, snacks that turn into lunches, the sunset in your eye line, days that go on forever and the moon creating an endless wave.
The Summer 2020 capsule screams colour. Swimsuits, bikinis, dresses and kaftans featuring tropical and floral prints and hippie-style mandalas that remind us to live in the moment, to be creative and be joyful.
WIN WITH GLAMOUR AND DESIGUAL
Join us for the arrival of Summer, and celebrate LIFE! We have been lethargic for too long; we need to express our joy and optimism. We want you to show us how Summer makes you feel, and stand a chance to win a Desigual voucher or a spot prize. First prize is a voucher to the value of R3 500, and second prize is to the value of R1 500. There will also be spot prizes that include bags and wallets; so, get up and get moving.
Beautiful, unique YOU!
How to enter:
1. Follow @DesiSafrica and @Desigual.
2. Post a photo OR a video to your timeline or story that tells us how Summer makes you feel, and tag 3 friends.
Competition T’s and C’s!
1. The competition runs from Monday 16th November and ends at 12pm on Friday 4th December. The winners will be announced on Sunday 6th December.
2. Winners will be chosen at random and will be notified by direct message on their Instagram or Facebook profile. The judges’ decision is final. If winners cannot be contacted within 14 days, prizes will be reassigned.
3. Condé Nast Independent Magazines (Pty) Ltd reserves the right to forward entrants’ details to competition sponsors.
4. Competition prizes are not transferable and no cash alternatives are allowed.
5. Employees of Condé Nast Independent Magazines (Pty) Ltd and participating/associated companies and promotional agencies, contributors to Glamour and families of any of the above may not enter the competition.
6. By entering this competition, you agree to receive correspondence from Condé Nast Independent Magazines (Pty) Ltd and affiliated competition sponsors.
7. Competition is only open to South African residents.
8. Vouchers/gift certificates are not transferable for cash, and should be used within three months once received.
9. Prizes to be collected at the Desigual Sandton store in Sandton City.