Staying in shape and maintaining a healthy lifestyle has been tough for all of us this year.
With the ongoing nationwide lockdown, we all need some motivation to get off the couch, get active and reach for those fitness goals.
The biggest hurdle in getting fit is motivation, that is why Energade is helping you achieve your body goals by stepping up and getting back out there.
On the 21st of November 2020, Energade is hosting a bootcamp, which will be preceded by a fitness challenge that you can take part in online, to get you ready to perform at your best at the bootcamp.
The Energade bootcamp will consist of a jam-packed programme with fitness activities such as HIIT workouts, Abs, Dance and Yoga sessions from some of the best fitness bunnies in South Africa.
Radio personality and DJ Ayanda MVP will be on the decks with a music playlist to keep you motivated while having fun.
“I’m so pumped and ready to get myself and South Africans back into fitness! I have personally found it challenging to stay active during lockdown, there are times when you just don’t want to get off the couch or out of bed to exercise, especially when you have to do it alone.
It has been a tough year for everyone emotionally, mentally and physically, that is why I’m excited to be part of the Energade bootcamp and get back out there. I think we all need that motivation to get started with our fitness journeys and having others around to push you is even better,” said Ayanda.
Energade believes that #ItsWhatYouPutIn that gives you the best result. This covers everything from training to motivation, to giving your body the fuel it needs to be at its best.
Getting active also means keeping your body hydrated and that is why drinking a bottle of Energade during a workout can help you replace fluids lost in sweat as well as restore lost electrolytes.
Do you want to get active and be part of the Energade bootcamp? Score yourself and a friend a ticket by joining the conversation on social media:
1.Buy any Energade product
2.Follow Energade SA on Instagram
3.Take a hydration selfie with Energade & tag @energadesa, using #ItsWhatYouPutIn and #EnergadeBootcamp
Win tickets to the Energade bootcamp
To win double tickets to the Energade bootcamp for you and a friend, simply enter your details below. Winners will also receive an Energade fitness starter pack to the value of R5000 including an Energade bag, Fitbit, Energade yoga mat, Energade water bottle, kettlebell, skipping rope, slider and more!
This competition expired
If your name is selected, you will receive communication from the Energade team where you will be required to RSVP.
Date: Saturday, 21 November 2020
Venue: The Garden Venue, Northriding
Time: 08:00 – 12:00
Covid-19 rules and regulations:
Please note that all participants at the Energade bootcamp will be required to follow all safety regulations under lockdown level 1:
•All participants will receive an Energade buff
•Temperature testing to take place upon entry
•Participants will need to complete questionnaire ahead of event for liability purposes
•Sanitization stations will be placed around the venue
•Social distancing to take place throughout event
Terms & Conditions:
1. Entrants must supply full name and contact details along with their submissions.
2. Winners will be chosen at random.
3. If winners cannot be contacted, the prizes will be reassigned.
4. Condé Nast Independent Magazines (Pty) Ltd reserves the right to forward entrants’ details to competition sponsors.
5. The judges’ decision is final.
6. Competition prizes not transferable and no cash alternatives are allowed.
7. Employees of Condé Nast Independent Magazines (Pty) Ltd and participating/associated companies and promotional agencies, contributors to GLAMOUR and families of any of the above may not enter the competition.
8. By entering this competition, you agree to receive correspondence from Condé Nast Independent Magazines (Pty) Ltd and affiliated competition sponsors.
9. Competition is only open to South African residents who are 18 years or older.
10. Vouchers/gift certificates are not transferable for cash, and should be used within a month once received.
11.Competition expires 20 November 2020