GLAMOUR wants you to put your best foot forward in the revitalised classic SKECHERS D'Lites.
Founded in 1992, Skechers has long been a leading brand in the lifestyle and performance footwear world. Offering boots, shoes, sneakers and sandals for men, women and children, the award-winning label’s classic designs, fun kids styles and easy-to-wear apparel and accessories have made them a favourite among consumers for years. Known for their quality and comfort, Skechers is at the forefront of footwear innovation.
Skechers recently dropped the revitalised classic look SKECHERS D'Lites. The lace up sporty casual sneaker features a smooth leather and synthetic upper, stitching and overlay accents and an air-cooled memory foam insole.
You could stand a chance to win 1 of 4 pairs of Skechers D’Lites! All you have to do is like and follow Skechers South Africa on Facebook and Instagram, and enter your details below! Competition entries close on the 10th of January 2021 so to stand a chance to win enter now.
This competition expired
Terms & Conditions:
1. Entrants must supply full name and contact details along with their submissions.
2. Winners will be chosen at random.
3. If winners cannot be contacted, the prizes will be reassigned.
4. Condé Nast Independent Magazines (Pty) Ltd reserves the right to forward entrants’ details to competition sponsors.
5. The judges’ decision is final.
6. Competition prizes not transferable and no cash alternatives are allowed.
7. Employees of Condé Nast Independent Magazines (Pty) Ltd and participating/associated companies and promotional agencies, contributors to GLAMOUR and families of any of the above may not enter the competition.
8. By entering this competition, you agree to receive correspondence from Condé Nast Independent Magazines (Pty) Ltd and affiliated competition sponsors.
9. Competition is only open to South African residents who are 18 years or older.
10. Vouchers/gift certificates are not transferable for cash, and should be used within a month once received.
11. Competition expires 10 January 2021.