Tight jeans, fitted t-shirts, bodycon dresses, and sky-high heels are now becoming a thing of the past.
The coming generation of trendsetters are all about exploring life in new and exciting ways that most people have not even thought about yet.
So, with its latest collection, renowned outdoor brand, K-Way is tapping into this ever-growing market of trendsetters.
The new generation of innovators believe that adventure isn’t limited to the great outdoors because they are constantly on the go and are discovering things, which is why K-Way is introducing the MMXXI limited-edition collection.
Inspired by the K-Way brand ethos, the MMXXI limited-edition range is a real game-changer for the brand as it's geared towards adventure seekers.
Local stockist of the world-renowned brand, Cape Union Mart, have always focused on inclusive and comfortable activewear, this is their first foray into edgier streetwear that is geared towards a younger market.
The collection is inspired by the streets but made for the outdoors in conclusion the MMXXI collection provides style, form and function.
To be part of the fashion revolution, simply add your details in the form below and stand a chance to win R5000 worth of these amazing MMXXI collection vouchers.
This competition expired
Terms & Conditions:
1. Entrants must supply full name and contact details along with their submissions.
2. Winners will be chosen at random.
3. If winners cannot be contacted, the prizes will be reassigned.
4. Condé Nast Independent Magazines (Pty) Ltd reserves the right to forward entrants’ details to competition sponsors.
5. The judges’ decision is final.
6. Competition prizes are not transferable and no cash alternatives are allowed.
7. Employees of Condé Nast Independent Magazines (Pty) Ltd and participating/associated companies and promotional agencies, contributors to GLAMOUR and families of any of the above may not enter the competition.
8. By entering this competition, you agree to receive correspondence from Condé Nast Independent Magazines (Pty) Ltd and affiliated competition sponsors.
9. Competition is only open to South African residents who are 18 years or older.
10. Vouchers/gift certificates are not transferable for cash, and should be used within a month once received.
11. Competition closes on May 28, 2021.