This women’s month Salome celebrates the journey of every woman from all walks of life and through any stage of womanhood – because #yourjourneymatters.
We want to celebrate your womanhood and self-care in style with a glamorous Salome and Lou Harvey hamper valued at over R2400 each! Stand a chance to win one of two Salome hampers consisting of a custom designed and exclusive Lou Harvey tog bag, discount vouchers for Salome Menstrual Pain, Salome Heavy Menstrual Bleeding and Salome Polycos packs.
The journey of womanhood is not always easy, which is why Salome has developed a naturally based range of products to help manage common female health conditions so women have the freedom to live their best lives.
Salome’s product range containing herbal extracts helps manage menstrual pain, heavy menstrual bleeding, Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) and even infertility linked to PCOS.
We believe #yourjourneymatters, so don’t let anything get in your way! The full range of Salome products are available online at 3Sixtybiomedicine.co.za, on Takealot.com or at most pharmacies nationwide. Salome’s over-the-counter treatments are also recognized and reimbursed by certain medical aids.
To enter and stand a chance to win the Salome and Lou Harvey hamper valued at over R2400, tell us what your favourite Salome self-care product is and fill in your details in the form below. Also follow the Salome range on social media and share your journey using #yourjourneymatters. Terms & Conditions apply.
Salome Competition Standard Terms and Conditions
This competition is organised by Glamour and 3Sixty Biomedicine and is specific to the Salome Range.
- Entrants must supply full name and contact details along with their submissions.
- You acknowledge that by submitting your entry into the competition you have been given the opportunity to understand these terms and conditions before entering the competition and you agree to them.
- By entering you understand that you stand a chance to win a Salome Hamper.
- By entering this competition, you agree to receive correspondence from Condé Nast Independent Magazines (Pty) Ltd and affiliated competition sponsors.
- The prizes are not transferrable and are not eligible to be exchanged for cash or anything else.
- The competition begins 02 August and closes 31st August at midnight. It is your responsibility to enter the competition within this time period.
- You are eligible to win this competition if you are 18 years or older and do not work for 3Sixty Biomedicine.
- Employees of Condé Nast Independent Magazines (Pty) Ltd and participating/associated companies and promotional agencies, contributors to GLAMOUR and families of any of the above may not enter the competition.
- Upon completing the online competition entry form, you will be automatically entered into the competition.
- The two prizes consist of a Salome Hamper consisting of 1 x custom designed Lou Harvey Tog bag, discount voucher for 1 x Salome Polycos, 1 x Salome HMB and 1 x Salome Menstrual Pain valued at R2 415.25 each.
- Please note that the image of the Lou Harvey tog bag displayed here is not the same pattern/design as the customized version that you will receive.
- We have done our best to ensure the prize is good quality but we do not give any warranties about the prize or experience you have – by entering the competition you agree to accept the prize ‘as is’ and indemnify us against any damages that anyone may suffer as a result of the prizes.
- The winner will be drawn through a random draw on the 02 September 2021.
- We will notify the winner within 2 days. The winner must respond within 7 working days to receive prize.
- As South Africa is in lockdown, delays are expected in prize delivery but the winner will receive the above mentioned hamper and prize no later than 4 - 6 weeks after the draw and being notified.
- Any additional costs for the prizes will be the responsibility of the winner.
- After the winner is selected 3Sixty Biomedicine will enter into no further correspondence regarding the prize and the winners chosen, unless deemed necessary.
- If the winners fail to comply with these rules or terms of acceptance of the prize, 3Sixty Biomedicine will consider it a rejection of the prize and without prejudice remedy the situation with another choice of prize winner.