Introducing Skin Affair LAB SERIES – a new range of aesthetic serums which are designed for effective, non-invasive skin rejuvenation. These first of their kind serums can be used with LED phototherapy to deliver high concentrate, active ingredients into the deeper layers of the skin by using the power of light to trigger the specific actives for your skin concern.
This FDA approved and clinically tested technology creates an effective solution for a variety of skin conditions such as acne, pigmentation, ageing, dryness and rosacea.
The Azure Orion uses 4 intense red to infrared wavelengths with even diffusion for stronger, even distribution. It is 10 times more powerful than any other device on the market. A completely safe and gentle treatment offering results with zero downtime.
We are giving away an LED facelift gift set valued at R5499 including the Orion Handheld LED Device + 2x Skin Affair Lab Series Anti-Ageing Serums containing retinol! All you have to do to stand a chance of winning is fill in the form below and follow the T’s and C’s:
Terms & Conditions:
- Entrants must supply full name and contact details along with their submissions.
- Winners will be chosen at random.
- If winners cannot be contacted, the prizes will be reassigned.
- Condé Nast Independent Magazines (Pty) Ltd reserves the right to forward entrants’ details to competition sponsors.
- The judges’ decision is final.
- Competition prizes are not transferable and no cash alternatives are allowed.
- Employees of Condé Nast Independent Magazines (Pty) Ltd and participating/associated companies and promotional agencies, contributors to GLAMOUR and families of any of the above may not enter the competition.
- By entering this competition, you agree to receive correspondence from Condé Nast Independent Magazines (Pty) Ltd and affiliated competition sponsors.
- Competition is only open to South African residents who are 18 years or older.
- Vouchers/gift certificates are not transferable for cash, and should be used within a month once received.
- Competition closes on the 30th of April 2021.