Embrace your curls.
The natural hair movement in Mzansi is constantly growing and brands like IntrinsiCurly Me create essential hair products for wavy, curly and coily hair. Started by Simonne Solarsh, this proudly South African salon professional brand is all about natural hair being celebrated.
IntrinsiCurly Me is helping women across the country embrace and love their curls instead of fighting their natural hair pattern. Their range of hair products are designed to return moisture to hair and enhance natural curl patterns without hair damaging ingredients like silicones, sulphates or drying alcohols.
Their range of products include the following:
Mint to Be Peppermint Cowash - A creamy, fresh and hydrating cowash.
Come Clean Gentle Cleanser - A mild, non lathering cleanser with a fruity fragrance.
The One & Only Creamy Conditioner - A decadent conditioner that will hydrate & moisturise your hair.
Creme de la Curl Creme - An anti frizz curl enhancer.
WIN WITH GLAMOUR & Intrinsicurly Me
Stand a chance to win one of five R1000 Intrinsicurly Me vouchers! Simply answer the question below and fill in the form. Competition entries close on the 22nd of February 2021 so to stand a chance to win and rock one of the natural hair trends that will dominate in 2021 enter now!
All products are available on the Intrinsicurly Me website and in salons. For more information or to find the Intriniscurly Me range online visit www.intrinsicurlyme.co.za or visit them on Facebook or Instagram.
This competition expired
Terms & Conditions:
1. Entrants must supply full name and contact details along with their submissions.
2. Winners will be chosen at random.
3. If winners cannot be contacted, the prizes will be reassigned.
4. Condé Nast Independent Magazines (Pty) Ltd reserves the right to forward entrants’ details to competition sponsors.
5. The judges’ decision is final.
6. Competition prizes are not transferable and no cash alternatives are allowed.
7. Employees of Condé Nast Independent Magazines (Pty) Ltd and participating/associated companies and promotional agencies, contributors to GLAMOUR and families of any of the above may not enter the competition.
8. By entering this competition, you agree to receive correspondence from Condé Nast Independent Magazines (Pty) Ltd and affiliated competition sponsors.
9. Competition is only open to South African residents who are 18 years or older.
10. Vouchers/gift certificates are not transferable for cash, and should be used within a month once received.
11. Competition expires 22 February 2021.