Happy New Year, GLAMOUR girls! We trust you’re all in good spirits and ready and raring to go. We’re taking advantage of our newfound enthusiasm, and set ourselves some beauty resolutions for 2015.
1. We will apply sun protection to our faces, necks and hands every single day (even when it’s raining). The sun is the number one cause of skin ageing – ain’t nobody got time for that! We’re beating it this year.
2. We will use eye cream regularly – the skin around our eyes is the thinnest on our bodies, that’s why they show the signs of ageing quicker than the rest of the face. Not this year, wrinkles!
3. We will (try) and remove all our make-up, every night. Even if it’s just with wipes, we solemnly swear to rid our skin of every scrap of make-up in order to prevent blemishes and tarantula eyes.
4. We will not pick at our spots. Instead we will gently clean the area before applying an anti-spot treatment like Clarins’ Truly Matte Blemish Control, R235.
5. We will make a conscious effort to take better care of our necks and hands. We know we should always extent our face care down our necks, so we’re going to start actually doing it this year. The same goes for applying a hand cream with an SPF three or four times a day (especially when driving).