Here's a list of all the phenomenal women who took home the coveted GLAMOUR WOTY 2018 awards last night (3.11.18)...
- awarded for her contribution in the Film & Television industry.
What a night! Thank you @glamour_sa for the honor! So grateful and humbled!🙏🏾❤️ Congratulations to the other nine phenomenal women who were also honored tonight!🙏🏾 @scalodesigner Sello, Thank you for coming through with the dress my angel. First try and perfect fit!🙌🏾 You are truly talented.🙌🏾 God bless your hands!🙏🏾❤️😘 @kikimarli Thank you for being my sidekick sis!😂 You 💯 made it fun for me! I love you!❤️😘 . #Repost @ossifymedia ・・・ Also being awarded for her contribution in the Film & Television industry: The one and only @connie_ferguson looking beautiful at Glamour Women of The Year Awards 2018. #GLAMWOTY18
A post shared by Connie Ferguson(@connie_ferguson) on Nov 3, 2018 at 3:04pm PDT
- awarded for being a living icon.
- awarded for her activism and goodwill.
A post shared by Thokozani Ndaba(@zanindaba) on Nov 3, 2018 at 3:17pm PDT
- awarded for her digital savvy and influence.
- awarded for her achievement in business
I'm so so honoured to have won Glamour Woman of The Year (Business Category)
— Farah C. Fortune (@fcfortune) November 3, 2018
- awarded for excellence in art and design.
Dr Sindi Van Zyl
- awarded for excellence and activism in health and medicine.
A post shared by Sindisiwe van Zyl(@sindivanzyl) on Nov 3, 2018 at 2:01pm PDT
- awarded for her impact in music.
- awarded for being a remarkable sports star.
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Kgothatso Montjane(@kgmontjane1) on Nov 4, 2018 at 1:30am PDT
- awarded for her impact in broadcasting.
A post shared by BloemGirlsRock (@bloemgirlsrock) on Nov 3, 2018 at 2:32pm PDT