The world's number one, multi-award-winning Dry Shampoo brand, Batiste™, is celebrating its 10th anniversary in South Africa. To celebrate this milestone, the brand is re-launching with revived and refreshed packaging, and a new-and-improved formula to deliver longer-lasting freshness.
Available at all major retailers in South Africa, Batiste Dry Shampoo is the premium choice for consumers to refresh and revive their hair any time and anywhere.
The local team has driven many initiatives, including the pivotal #AllHairTypesSA campaign, showing consumers that no matter what their hair type, Batiste has an easy step-by-step product and application solution specifically for them. This includes natural, long, short, curly, straight, frizzy, fine, wigs, weaves, wefts, dreads, extensions, cornrows, braids and more.
Just one spritz of this magic-in-a-can leaves your hair feeling luscious and fabulous in an instant. Batiste has you covered when time isn't on your side: in-between-washes, post-workout or pre-Zoom.
Batiste Dry Shampoo offers salon-finish standard at-home. It doesnt dry your hair out and provides an extra oomph with no sign of stickiness, residue or damage to the hair and scalp. What more do you need?
Now, with a new and improved formula, and updates to its most-loved fragrances, your hair will not only feel clean, but the freshness and fragrance will last longer than ever before.
With a staggering 2.7 cans of Batiste Dry Shampoo sold worldwide every second, consumers’ love for this iconic dry shampoo brand gets stronger everyday.
To commemorate their 10th birthday, Batiste is giving back. Eight lucky GLAMOUR SA readers stand a chance to win a Batiste Dry Shampoo hamper, for a complete prize value of R5200.
The hamper includes:
- 5 x 200ml can of Batistse Dry Shampoo in different fragrances, at R130.00 each.
To stand a chance to win simply fill in the form and answer the competition question below:
This competition expired
Competition Terms and Conditions:
1. Entrants should not be younger than 18 years old.
2. Entrants must supply full name and contact details along with their submissions.
3. Winners will be chosen at random.
4. If winners cannot be contacted, the prizes will be reassigned.
5. Condé Nast Independent Magazines (Pty) Ltd reserves the right to forward entrants’ details to competition sponsors.
6. The judges’ decision is final.
7. Competition prizes not transferable and no cash alternatives are allowed.
8. Employees of Condé Nast Independent Magazines (Pty) Ltd and participating/associated companies and promotional agencies, contributors to Glamour and families of any of the above may not enter the competition.
9. By entering this competition, you agree to receive correspondence from Condé Nast Independent Magazines (Pty) Ltd and affiliated competition sponsors.
10. Competition is only open to South African residents.
11. Vouchers/gift certificates are not transferable for cash and should be used within a month once received.
12. This competition will close on 5 August, 2022.