Spring = new beginnings & good times. How are you planning on spending yours?
We are all looking forward to the crisp, clear days to enjoy the sun touching our skin while sipping on something bubbly and refreshing #anywhere.
Beyonce, Cardi B or Taylor Swift, it’s time to update your go-to playlist with music to empower and get everyone in a good vibe while indulging in a Brutal Fruit Ruby Apple spritzer. The new 300ml can be #enjoyedanywhere and turns every occasion into magical moments to remember, whether you are spending the night in doing hair and nails, meeting the squad for brunch or pre-gaming for a responsible night out.
GLAMOUR X Brutal Fruit has two gift baskets each valued at R1 400 up for grabs. To stand a chance to win, read the T’s & C’s and fill your details in below.
This competition expired
Join the Brutal Fruit collective and stay tuned to Glamour South Africa and Brutal Fruit on Instagram (@brutalfruitza), Facebook (@brutalfruitsa) & Twitter (@brutalfruitsa), for more ways to inspire your Spring with Brutal Fruit #enjoyed anywhere.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. Entrants should not be younger than 18 years old.
2. Entrants must supply full name and contact details along with their submissions.
3. Winners will be chosen at random.
4. If winners cannot be contacted, the prizes will be reassigned.
5. Condé Nast Independent Magazines (Pty) Ltd reserves the right to forward entrants’ details to competition sponsors.
6. The judges’ decision is final.
7. Competition prizes not transferable and no cash alternatives are allowed.
8. Employees of Condé Nast Independent Magazines (Pty) Ltd and participating/associated companies and promotional agencies, contributors to GLAMOUR and families of any of the above may not enter the competition.
9. By entering this competition, you agree to receive correspondence from Condé Nast Independent Magazines (Pty) Ltd and affiliated competition sponsors.
10. Competition is only open to South African residents.
11. Vouchers/gift certificates are not transferable for cash and should be used within a month once received.