With winter upon us and the weather rapidly getting cooler, global leader in innovative casual footwear, Crocs, Inc. (NASDAQ: CROX), is turning up the heat with the launch of their all-new Classic Lined Clog Collection that can be personalised with an array of customised Jibbitz Charms – fit for indoors or out.
The Classic that started a comfort revolution around the world is a do-it-all style that you’re sure to fall deeper in love with day after day. Great as a slipper, yet capable of keeping you toasty on those cold morning errands too, their Croslite™ foam construction make them blissfully supportive, soft and cradles with comfort. The pivoting heel straps gives you a secure fit, or push it forward to just step in and go!
“Everybody loves the comfort of the Crocs Classic Clog! As we continue to push the envelope with introducing new styles for our consumers, the toasty lined version is guaranteed to keep the feeling going all season long while remaining incredibly light and easy to wear!” says Ally Petersen, Crocs SA Marketing Manager.
From chic whites and primary colours to eccentric animal prints for the more daring, grab the Classic Lined Clog in-store or online from R 599.95 and step out in style with lifelong wardrobe staples beloved by all ages as we embrace the change in season!
The Crocs “Come As You Are” campaign represents diversity and is meant to evoke action among fans, urging them to stand up and stand out when expressing their individuality and comfortably doing so in a pair of Crocs.
WIN with GLAMOUR AND CLOG by Crocs South Africa
We are conducting a short 5-minute survey about e-magazines (digital magazines, not content on our websites). Share your experience with us below and stand a chance to WIN 1 of 10x Classic Clogs with Jibbitz valued at R500 each.
This competition expired
Terms & Conditions:
1. Entrants must supply full name and contact details along with their submissions.
2. Winners will be chosen at random.
3. If winners cannot be contacted, the prizes will be reassigned.
4. Condé Nast Independent Magazines (Pty) Ltd reserves the right to forward entrants’ details to competition sponsors.
5. The judges’ decision is final.
6. Competition prizes are not transferable and no cash alternatives are allowed.
7. Employees of Condé Nast Independent Magazines (Pty) Ltd and participating/associated companies and promotional agencies, contributors to GQ and families of any of the above may not enter the competition.
8. By entering this competition, you agree to receive correspondence from Condé Nast Independent Magazines (Pty) Ltd and affiliated competition sponsors.
9. Competition is only open to South African residents who are 18 years or older.
10. Vouchers/gift certificates are not transferable for cash, and should be used within a month once received.
11. All information supplied would be anonymous and kept in a confidential manner.
12. Competition closes on the 10th of July 2021.