Situated amongst nature, on the unspoilt coast of the Garden Route, South Africa, in the little town called Wilderness, Treedom Villas and Vardos will take your breath away. Fuelled by a passion and love for the environment and slow living - Treedom Villas and Vardos was created to bring people closer together and closer to nature, whilst slowing down and relaxing in luxury.
Treedom offers a sense of happiness and relaxation that can only be found in a place untouched by the stress of city life. It is the perfect blend of luxury and boho-chic living - a dream destination made real! “We're not a resort - we're a sanctuary, where you arrive a stranger and leave a friend.” says co-owner and founder, Debbie Nortje.
After a day brimming with activities such as mountain biking, boating, canoeing or horseback riding, you get to collapse onto your four-poster queen bed and enjoy a blissful sleep on the 100% cotton linen. Upstairs in the loft are two comfy beds which can be turned into a king if required. Guests can also enjoy the brand-new hanging day bed in the forest and the Sauna with a cold shower! The lounge area is made for relaxation with its comfy couch, fireplace, luxury throws and a big screen TV with DSTV, Netflix and Amazon Prime. Enjoy a good book on your private patio as you gently sway on the modern floating daybed and soak up the scenery. Listen to the birds while you cook in the fully fitted kitchen with its Moroccan tiling and state-of-the-art cookware before you end your day dining alfresco at your hand-crafted dining table. Or why not enjoy a braai downstairs in your outdoor forest lounge!
No stone was left unturned in the creation of the Treehouse Villa as owners, Debbie and Marc wanted the space to embody relaxation and luxury, making sure guests feel right at home and treated at the same time.
Treedom is situated close to the Wilderness town, petrol station, shop and of course - a gorgeous lake minutes away which guests can reach with their personal Jeep 4x4 buggy.
WIN WITH GLAMOUR & TREEDOM VILLAS AND VARDO
We have partnered with Treedom Villas and Vardo to give away a two-night stay at Treedom Villas and Vardos in Wilderness Garden Route worth R5200 for you and your partner. All you have to do to stand a chance of winning is fill in the form below:
Terms & Conditions:
- Entrants must supply full name and contact details along with their submissions.
- Winners will be chosen at random.
- If winners cannot be contacted, the prizes will be reassigned.
- Condé Nast Independent Magazines (Pty) Ltd reserves the right to forward entrants’ details to competition sponsors.
- The judges’ decision is final.
- Competition prizes are not transferable and no cash alternatives are allowed.
- Competition is valid 1 year, during low season only and not on Easter Weekend.
- Airfare is not included in the prize if the winner is travelling from another province.
- Competition includes a welcome pack and is self-catering.
- Employees of Condé Nast Independent Magazines (Pty) Ltd and participating/associated companies and promotional agencies, contributors to GLAMOUR and families of any of the above may not enter the competition.
- By entering this competition, you agree to receive correspondence from Condé Nast Independent Magazines (Pty) Ltd and affiliated competition sponsors.
- Competition is only open to South African residents who are 18 years or older.
- Vouchers/gift certificates are not transferable for cash, and should be used within a month once received.
- Competition closes on the 24th of April 2021.