Bob hairstyles are still the most popular request for hairdressers – it’s clearly a haircut that’s never going to go out of fashion and it seems Kim Kardashian agrees.
The star debuted a *very* short and sleek new haircut, showcasing the minimalist new look with a pair of elegant black sunglasses. While we think Kim totally rocks the look, it seems she’s missing her long hair already.
The star took to Twitter to mourn her chopped hair.
Wait I miss my long hair 😢
— Kim Kardashian West (@KimKardashian) July 30, 2018
The devil-may-care take on the regular bob is making us reach for the scissors, but if it’s not enough to convince you to go short here are five reasons why bobs are GLAMOUR’s go to cut:
1. A bob hairstyle is a seasonal all-rounder. Spring, summer, autumn, winter – you can work this style into tousled beach waves for the sunshine and blow dry sleek and straight for party season.
2. You can make a bob work for any hair length. Short (slightly grown out) pixie cuts can be styled into pretty crops, mid-length hair looks amazing in a lob style and long hair can be worked into a short hairstyle of sexy tousled waves.
3. It works with your hair parting AND your fringe.
4. It looks good with any hair shade – from brunette to bleach blonde.
5. You can create amazing retro curls or go for a super slicked back vibe.
Taken from GLAMOUR UK. Read the original here.
Want more hair tips? Click here.