- Start with dry air (either air or blow dried). Divide your hair into two sections, and bring both forward over your shoulders.
- Using a curling tong or flat iron, curl random sections of hair. Start the curl about 10cm from the roots and leave the ends straight too. This helps to create a more natural-looking curl.
- As you finish each curl, drop it and pull the ends slightly to relax the curl.
- Continue until you’ve done all of your hair.
- Let your hair cool, then spray your whole head with Davines More Inside Sea Salt Spray (R230 from selected salons) to create texture.
- Let the spray dry, then shake your head upside down to give it a tousled look.
Emmy is the daughter of a sailor, animal loving, coffee addicted, beauty product junkie editor of Rouge.