Forget cuticle to tip nail art, right now it’s all about the edges. Julie Kandalec, an a-list nail artist has created a modern nail design – inspired by the negative space trend – using Essie’s spring 2015 collection. This clean ‘edgy’ design is guaranteed to turn heads this week.
Shades you’ll need:
- Petal Pushers
1. Start with a layer of Essie Brightening Treatment to create a radiant canvas.
2. Apply Petal Pushers at the tip of each nail in a slightly curved shape.
3. Apply Flowerista over half of the grey tip, following the same curved shape.
- Prep nails with a thin layer of Essie Base Coat.
- Use a brush dipped in polish remover to clean up the grey line.
- Seal with a thin layer of Essie Top Coat.