There’s nothing better than a beautiful vase of roses, except maybe a rose manicure! Michelle Saunders, one of Essie’s lead manicurists, has created a gorgeous nail design – inspired by the budding flowers of spring! This pretty pink pattern is sure to make your nails blossom this week.
Shades you’ll need:
- Vanity Fairest
- Bahama Mama
- Need A Vacation
1. Apply two coats of Vanity Fairest and allow to dry completely.
2. Using a dotting tool dipped in Bahama Mama, space dots along the border of the nails.
3. Dot Need A Vacation between each space.
4. Fill in the empty spaces with dots of Watermelon.
- Prep nails with a layer of All In One as your base coat.
- Be sure to clean the dotting tool with polish remover between each colour.
- Seal the deal with All In One as your top coat.
- After a few days, apply a layer of Second Shine Around to keep the shine going.
Still confused? Check out the tutorial below!