Global technology leader Xiaomi has launched the Redmi Note 9S – a new mid-price-range performance champion to capture perfect moments and express yourself in unparalleled ways.
Through the innovative technology that Redmi Note users have come to expect, the new device features a powerful processor, beautiful symmetrical design, an outstanding quad-camera setup, and a long-lasting battery to make sure you never miss out on capturing and sharing the things that you love and make you feel inspired.
Redmi Note 9S features an impressive quad-camera setup on the back, with a 48MP main lens and a large 1/2” sensor for ultra-high-resolution day photos. Its 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens allows users to take large group images with ease, so family photos and occasions with friends can be captured perfectly. Its 5MP macro lens and 2MP depth sensor round out the setup to capture beautiful images, every time. On the front, Redmi Note 9S sports a 16MP lens for its in-display selfie camera, minimising front screen bezels without compromising camera quality. Whatever the special occasion, Xiaomi’s incredible camera and video quality mean that you can immortalise these moments forever and make the most out of every experience.
To celebrate the launch of the Redmi Note 9S, Glamour, in partnership with Xiaomi SA, is giving away a R2 500 voucher for you to spend on the MIA website! https://mia.africa.com/za/smart-products
All you need to do is fill out the form below with your details. Like the Xiaomi SA page on Facebook and follow the Xiaomi SA and Glamour pages on Instagram and Twitter to secure your entry.
This competition expired
That’s not all! You could WIN one of 5 Limited Edition Redmi Note 9S phones. Follow Xiaomi SA on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter on social media to enter the competition! Click here to find out more information about the Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S phone.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. Entrants must supply full name and contact details along with their submissions.
2. Winners will be chosen at random.
3. If winners cannot be contacted, the prizes will be reassigned.
4. Condé Nast Independent Magazines (Pty) Ltd reserves the right to forward entrants’ details to competition sponsors.
5. The judges’ decision is final.
6. Competition prizes not transferable and no cash alternatives are allowed.
7. Employees of Condé Nast Independent Magazines (Pty) Ltd and participating/associated companies and promotional agencies, contributors to GLAMOUR and families of any of the above may not enter the competition.
8. By entering this competition, you agree to receive correspondence from Condé Nast Independent Magazines (Pty) Ltd and affiliated competition sponsors.
9. Competition is only open to South African residents.
10. Vouchers/gift certificates are not transferable for cash, and should be used within a month once received.