Hey it’s okay...
- To try on clothes you don’t intend to buy
- To order another iced coffee (even though you’ve already had two)
- If you tell little white lies to protect your mental health
- To light that expensive candle (that’s what it was made for)
- To order from Uber Eats even though you just went to the supermarket
- If you buy chocolate as a treat after a long week (or day)
- If you don’t know how to create a formula on Excel
- To archive Instagram posts you feel haven’t aged well
- Not to finish that book on your bedside table
- If you still haven’t returned that Woolies blouse (you’ve got time)
- To decline dinner invites if your budget doesn’t approve
- To have an extremely cracked iPhone (you’ll upgrade soon anyway)
Read more in Glamour’s 2022 Entertainment Issue, now available in-stores and online, here.