The Corona SunSets Festival has seduced audiences in Cape Town, Joburg and Durban for the last few years, and the next edition will be turning up the heat when it brings artists like Felix Jaehn and The Magician to Durban.
The duo will be supported by one of the strongest lineups yet including: MiCasa, Floyd Lavine, Tresor, Timo ODV, Sun-El Musician, Holly Rey, Lemon & Herb, Crazy White Boy, Argento Dust, Benny Maverick, Chynaman, Coco Loco, Strange Loving and Aero Manyelo.
The festival grounds remain at the Shongweni Polo Club which means rolling hills, spacious dance floors – and for the first time in Durban there will be TWO dance floors meaning way more space for moving and shaking - and all the space one needs to have a blast while the sun shines.
What makes the event even more spectacular are the delicious food vendors for when the need to eat hits, beautiful merchandise to take a piece of the day home with you, spiritual villages including drum circles and more, creating a magical melting pot of moments and memories.
As always, the SunSet moment will be celebrated in style with the Corona SunSet dancers, a mesmerising light show and seductive music to celebrate the moment the sun goes down. Grab that Corona and lime and savour this magical moment.This epic festival will be on Saturday, 28 September from 12:00 until 23:00.
GLAMOUR and Corona are giving away four tickets which are valued at R400 each and a bucket of Corona to 4 lucky winners.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Entrants must supply full names and contact details along with their submissions.
2. If winners cannot be contacted, the prizes will be reassigned.
3. Condé Nast Independent Magazines (Pty) Ltd reserves the right to forward entrants’ details to competition sponsors.
4. Competition prizes not transferable and no cash alternatives are allowed.
5. Employees of Condé Nast Independent Magazines (Pty) Ltd and participating/associated companies and promotional agencies, including the organiser, contributors to GLAMOUR and families of any of the fore mentioned may not enter the competition.
6 All winners must be in Durban on the 28 September to collect their tickets
7. Bring your ID to collect tickets
NOT FOR SALE TO PERSON UNDER THE AGE OF 18
To stand a chance to win these tickets all you have to do is fill your details below;
This competition expired