African Pride Moisture Miracle Hair Care is a brand that takes pride in the hair care of all individuals with type 4 hair. We truly understand the specific hair needs of women which includes to nourish, define, grow & manage our beautiful, gravity defining, gorgeous hair. Through our expertly designed products, we want to help women nurture their hair and create any style in the healthiest, most nourishing way possible.
We know that there is so much power in a good hair day and we believe that it should be accessible to all women. That is why we created African Pride. With premium, natural ingredients at an affordable price, this range ensures that you are less stressed about your hair and more focused on stepping into your best self.
Naturally crafted for the specific needs of coily and curly textures, our moisturising, hydrating, curl enhancing frizz-fighting products are perfect for maintaining and detangling. Every product in the Moisture Miracle collection features premium quality, natural African ingredients. Some of which include Shea Butter and Moroccan Clay combined with intensely hydrating ingredients such as Coconut Water and Honey to allow for soft, hydrated coils that shine.
Natural blend of quality Ingredients
Our range includes:
Aloe & Coco Water Pre-Shampoo
Honey & Coconut Oil Shampoo
Coconut Oil & Baobab Leave-In Conditioner
Shea Butter & Flaxseed Styling Creme
Shea Butter & Clay Masque
Coco Milk & Honey Leave-In Spray
Now you can stand a chance to win 1 of 6 x African Pride Moisture Miracle full range hampers valued at R1 000 each. Follow African Pride Moisture Miracle on Instagram and Facebook @africanpridesa to enter. You can also enter on the form below.
T's and C's
1. Entrants must supply full name and contact details along with their submissions.
2. Winners will be chosen at random.
3. If winners cannot be contacted, the prizes will be reassigned.
4. Condé Nast Independent Magazines (Pty) Ltd reserves the right to forward entrants’ details to competition sponsors.
5. The judges’ decision is final.
6. Competition prizes not transferable and no cash alternatives are allowed.
7. Employees of Condé Nast Magazines (Pty) Ltd and participating/associated companies and promotional agencies, contributors to GLAMOUR and families of any of the above may not enter the competition.
8. By entering this competition, you agree to receive correspondence from Condé Nast Independent Magazines (Pty) Ltd and affiliated competition sponsors.
9. Competition is only open to South African residents.
10. Vouchers/gift certificates are not transferable for cash, and should be used within a month once received.
This competition expired