More than your gift – it’s also their difference
With its first gift-with-purchase promotion for 2023, Elizabeth Arden is again drawing on their long-established supplier partnership with Cape Town non-profit organisation, Sparrow Society to offer consumers an elegant cosmetic bag packed with mini products.
This year’s zip-up cosmetic bag features a bird-and-women design in rose gold, gold and silver. The design celebrates the empowerment, freedom and community among the women at Sparrow Society, who are participating in the life-changing SewBosses programme and handmade the bags.
For the past seven years, Sparrow Society has fulfilled Elizabeth Arden’s gift by purchasing cosmetic bags, supplying 98,530 in South Africa, and 702,230 globally.
Kate Brim-Senekal, Founder and Managing Director of Sparrow Society, says, “Elizabeth Arden gift with purchase bags are so much more than just free gifts – they are changing people’s lives.
They are giving women in South Africa the opportunity to build a better future for themselves by creating something beautiful. For Elizabeth Arden customers, to be able to hold something like that in your hand - a bag that carries such an impact - is extraordinary."
Consumers who purchase two Elizabeth Arden products, of which one is a moisturiser or a serum, are eligible to receive the gift while stocks last at selected retailers until 8th May.
The mini products included in the cosmetic bag are Advanced Ceramide Purifying Cream Cleanser (50ml), Hyaluronic Acid Ceramide Capsules Hydra-Plumping Serum (7pc), Retinol Ceramide Line Erasing Eye Cream (5ml), Advanced Ceramide Lift and Firm Night Serum (15ml), the legendary Eight Hour Intensive Moisturising Hand Cream and a White Tea Eau de Toilette Spray Vial on Card (1.5ml).
More than 30 years ago, Elizabeth Arden changed the global skincare industry with the first-in-the-world introduction of Ceramide Capsules, and four different modern ceramide products are included in the latest gift with purchase.
STAND A CHANCE TO WIN 1 OF 5 HAMPERS TO THE VALUE OF R2397 EACH.
All you have to do is fill out the form at the end, good luck!
The Elizabeth Arden Ceramide journey starts with the golden standard for barrier fortification with these targeted ceramide solutions:
Each capsule is single-use and sealed tight for optimal freshness and potency. Plus, they’re preservative and fragrance-free. Smooth serum over the face and neck each night before your moisturiser.
This competition expired
Competition Terms and Conditions:
1. Entrants should not be younger than 18 years old.
2. Entrants must supply full name and contact details along with their submissions.
3. Winners will be chosen at random.
4. If winners cannot be contacted, the prizes will be reassigned.
5. Condé Nast Independent Magazines (Pty) Ltd reserves the right to forward entrants’ details to competition sponsors.
6. The judges’ decision is final.
7. Competition prizes not transferable and no cash alternatives are allowed.
8. Employees of Condé Nast Independent Magazines (Pty) Ltd and participating/associated companies and promotional agencies, contributors to GQ and families of any of the above may not enter the competition.
9. By entering this competition, you agree to receive correspondence from Condé Nast Independent Magazines (Pty) Ltd and affiliated competition sponsors.
10. Competition is only open to South African residents as we aren’t covering flights and accommodation.
11. Vouchers/gift certificates are not transferable for cash and should be used within a month once received.
12. The competition closes on April 30, 2023.