The Kardashian family are notorious for being “extra” in every sense of the word and this Halloween was no exception. They went ALL out.
This is nothing new, of course. The famous fam has been rocking the holiday for years.
This year there were multiple outfits sported by all the sisters including their little ones.
We’ve rounded up our top 5 to prove that the Kardashian-Jenner clan rule Halloween.
1. It’s very rare that we see all five sisters together at the same time but give them an excuse to make a statement and they’re there. The gorgeous quintuple came together to dress up as Victoria's Secret Angels. They even went as far as to get lingerie and wings straight from the runway. This is nothing different for Victoria’s Secret model Kendall Jenner, but put all of them together and we’re wondering if they even need a runway show this year. Either way, they looked HOT.
2. Let’s be honest, the Kardashians have birthed some of the cutest kids ever so why not include them in the festivities? Kim Kardashian decided to dress her little one, Saint West, and cousin Reign Disick in the iconic costumes from Kanye’s music video single “I Love It” featuring Lil Pump. But it didn’t stop there. She went and out North West and Penelope Disick in the actual still and sparkling water bottles from Kanye’s SNL appearance. We had a LOL at this one.
3. There is no doubt that Kylie Jenner is a real-life Barbie doll. And we mean this in the best way possible. So, it was a no-brainer that she dressed up as Barbie for Halloween. She even came with her very own box and pink Ferrari. If this look is anything to go by we would so be here for a Kylie Doll.
4. Looking for something to make you EXTRA broody? Just head over to Khloé Kardashian’s Instagram. She decided to dress little True up in the cutest matching outfits which ranged from unicorns to pandas and our personal favourite, the tiger look. Our hearts almost definitely exploded.
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Khloé (@khloekardashian) on
5. Kourtney Kardashian went from sizzling bombshell to cutsie pop singer when she switched up her look to dress up as Ariana Grande. She nailed it with the high pony and microphone to match. We hope that when we’re 39 we can still pull off looking like a 25-year-old.
Want more breaking celebrity news? Click here