Young and vibrant award winning radio host Mpumi Mlambo, otherwise known as Msakazi in the radio industry is about to become a household name. This comes after she bagged an MC gig on Channel O’s Lockdown House Party music show.
Like many other TV and radio personalities, Msakazi is someone worth taking your time to know. Not only is she a talented individual, she is grounded by family and success, she loves the ordinary things in life and wants to make them extraordinary.
Here are the ten things you need to know about Msakazi that you might need to use as an ice breaker if you bump into her, and do not know how to start a conversation with her:
• She is an MTN radio award winner
• Very shy around unfamiliar faces
• Favorite music album is Iyeza by Anathii
• Has to wear eye contacts due to the fact that she has bad eye sight and hates wearing glasses
• She once worked as a waitress before making it big in radio
• Msakazi believes in both God and ancestors, she says that the two work hand in hand and she is nothing without either of them
• She dropped out of varsity when she was still at the University of Johannesburg but completed her studies at Wits University
• Her source of inspiration comes from both her mother and sister; she thinks that they are unique women
• She prefers having braai at home with her loved ones than going to the club
• She is currently reading Steve Biko’s I write what I like, she says it changed her life for the better