Pandora celebrates 20 years of charming jewellery designs with the release of the Icons collection.
Pandora’s muses who are a global collective of inspiring women – Halima Aden, Georgia May Jagger, Margaret Zhang and more – are the perfect style inspiration to showcase how to create your own style with Pandora jewellery.
For the last two decades, Pandora has celebrated life`s best moments with charms that speak to the heart, thanks to the brand’s encompassing range of designs and individual charms that appeal to every personality and occasion. Pandora has allowed shoppers the chance to customise their jewellery to express their own style and passions, making them both collectables or the ideal gift. The new Icons collection celebrates the innovative designs Pandora has created over the years, and focuses on the brand’s signature snake chain essence and pattern.
Individually handcrafted, these pieces look ideal alone or layered together. Using the bracelet as a canvas, and to mark their 20-year anniversary, Pandora has added a new design of the Pandora Moments bracelet as well as other sleek reimagined design pieces to the collection for you to own and enjoy. The new cutting-edge design made with the brand’s high-quality craftsmanship features the new T-bar clasp closures and metal mixed with pave. It’s always the finer details that make a difference to your style and these stunning pieces will transcend seasonal trends.
As VP Creative Directors Francesco Terzo and A. Filippo Ficarelli say: “They are little time capsules that represent a special moment, person or memory. Each charm holds a story and invites you to share it with friends and family.”
Visit www.pandora.net for your nearest stockist
One lucky GLAMOUR reader will win a Pandora Moments T-Bar Snake Chain Bracelet and charms from the Icons collection. All you have to do is fill in the form below;
This competition expired
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. Entrants should not be younger than 18 years old.
2. Entrants must supply full name and contact details along with their submissions.
3. Winners will be chosen at random.
4. If winners cannot be contacted, the prizes will be reassigned.
5. Condé Nast Independent Magazines (Pty) Ltd reserves the right to forward entrants’ details to competition sponsors.
6. The judges’ decision is final.
7. Competition prizes not transferable and no cash alternatives are allowed.
8. Employees of Condé Nast Independent Magazines (Pty) Ltd and participating/associated companies and promotional agencies, contributors to GLAMOUR and families of any of the above may not enter the competition.
9. By entering this competition, you agree to receive correspondence from Condé Nast Independent Magazines (Pty) Ltd and affiliated competition sponsors.
10. Competition is only open to South African residents.
11. Vouchers/gift certificates are not transferable for cash and should be used within a month once received.